Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Update On Kids Part 2 The Story

I thought this would be good time to write a short post on my kids! We just got done with having Grammy here for three weeks and had a great time with her! Brahnson is 12. He is in middle school and letting us experience all the ups and downs that has to go with the preteen age. He loves Sydnee and gives her all the attention that she could possibly need! Brahnson loves attending Young Men's and interacting with the youth. We have got really good youth in our ward that have taken him under their wings. Camren age 11, got new glasses and loves them. He has lost 4 pairs now and I am certainly grateful to my friend Joy who introduced me to zennioptical.com so that we haven't had to pay an arm and a leg to replace them. We actually got two pairs one for home and one for school. Hopefully, that will solve the losing the glasses thing. His fifth grade class did a colonial day and had all the kids dress up, the best they could, as if they were living during that time period. He is kind, considerate and a friend to all. Tori age 8, is mom's helper. She will help me with whatever that needs to get done and not complain. She likes school and activity days. She is also my movie partner. Some of her favorite movies are Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, and anything with Dorris Day, just like her mom. Jorden age 5, is our know it all. He told Grammy that Monk Sharks eat monkeys. He got on the phone with Grammy after she was back home and told her that she needed to go to the airport so that we could pick her up again and come back. Jorden and I go to the library once a week and he always needs to get a dinosaur book, a snake book, a shark book, a big truck book, and a whale book. He doesn't spend time in the story book section, just the non fiction section. Sydnee,11/2, is a little firecracker. She is by far our most vocal child at this age. She will come up to you after you have been gone and yell HI!! She is also getting to know all the animal sounds and starting to communicate quite well for her age. The two things she needs to be happy is sleep and food. If she is hungry or has not had enough sleep you know it and if you don't, she will let you know. I love my kids! I am so lucky to have such great kids! I am even luckier to have an even greater husband that is so supportive. Family is so importantand I am so grateful for mine. I came from a wonderful family and my husband and I are raising a wonderful family. It doesn't get better than this. Some people think that I am crazy because I have five kids, but I wouldn't trade any of them for anything in the world, at least I can say that today at this moment, three of them are still at school! LOL :) :)

1 comment:

Kendria said...

Me and Sydney are two of a kind - I'm not happy without food and sleep either! :0) I loved seeing and reading your new posts - Hope you guys are doing great - Oh! And I love all of the movies you all were mentioning. Kristina just watched "Emma" with Gwyneth Paltrow with me and loved it.