Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween costumes



On Halloween, I forgot to take pictures of my kids in their costumes. I had them get all dressed up again as part of our FHE.

It was very nice during trick-or treating. It wasn't cold at all. Sydnee loved it! I tried to carry her basket for her and every time I did she screamed. She was very protective with her candy. She is the first one to blame if we someone has their candy stolen. There is usually a bunch of half eaten candy with their wrappers still on them at the crime scene.

Jorden and Tori went hunting into my friend, Tanya's Halloween costume stash. Jorden loved the idea of being able to be a GREEN dinosaur. Jorden likes everything green. Tori found a very cool wizard costume.



Camren loved the idea of being an "undead warrior", what ever that means. I think it has something to do with Lord of the Rings.




This was the third year that Brahnson wanted to be the Sumo wrestler. They were out of school for Halloween. They had a wacky dress day at his school and he wore this. I don't think he lasted all day though.
They have certain hours that kids can trick-or-treat here. In Middleton, it was from 6-8 p.m. After 8 p.m., nobody had their lights on. In another town by us, the hours were 5-7 p.m. Apparently, they past a law or some kind of ordinance about the whole thing. My kids weren't able to get as much candy as they hoped to get. I didn't think that was a bad thing.





1 comment:

Steph said...

Very very fun costumes!!!! Wierd law about trick or treating??? In Wy they kinda have weird things I haven't figured out either like schools go K-3 than new school 4-6.
I've asked a couple people why and no one seems to know?