Monday, November 3, 2008


This is Camren in the wave pool. Every five minutes an Alarm would sound and the waves would go for the next five minutes. There were also 16 different slides plus a big tree house with a 1000 gallon bucket that would dump every fiv minutes. If you were under it, you got swept off your feet! Brahnson liked the Tornado the best. Camren and Tori needed some convincing to go on some of the slides. In the end, they went on all the slides except for the Tornado and had a fun time. I don't blame them for not going on the Tornado. Brahnson convinced me that I just HAD to go and I hated every minute of it. Thankfully, I won't ever have to do that again! Even though we are going again during the Christmas Break!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Looks Like tons Of Fun You will get the hang of it.