Sunday, November 16, 2008

Purple Velvet Girls


Tori is turning into such a beautiful girl. She is just as beautiful inside as she on the outside. Her teacher tells me that she is nice to everyone and makes sure that everyone is being included in whatever game she is playing.


Sydnee keeps us on our toes. She did her first trial run of nursery today. I had to stay with her, but she did great! She will be 18 months next week. I am so excited to be able to go to both Sunday school and Relief Society by myself and not be distracted or be the distraction when I have Sydnee in their with me.





I found Sydnee's purple velvet dress at Saver's and knew that Tori had a purple velvet dress as well and had to get it. People at church said she looked like a little "snow princess". This is them together in their purple velvet! It was very fun to dress them similar for church.


2 comments:

Steph said...

SOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! CUTE!!!! WOW!!! I look at Tori and you can just tell she is going to be a KNOCK OUT!!! But at the same time a hunble KNOCK OUT!!!

Kendria said...

BEAUTIFUL girls! They both are growing up so lovely and sweet. We especially miss Tori around this house! (I wonder why?:0)